A chemical company in Ohio had a control valve installed without anti-cavitation trim in a drum level control application on one of their 75kpph boilers. This single valve is used for startup through full load.
ICE offers a range of options for steam control. Proper steam management requires the right valves and our high quality manufacturers deliver the dependability you need. Review our steam offering from Crosby, Yarway and TLV and we can help you select the specific product for your application.
Recognized by users all over the world as high quality products, the current Yarway valves and controls portfolio features advanced technologies that facilitate heavy-duty performance and excellent reliability. Yarway products serve various industries including power, oil and gas, petrochemical, and chemical. Continuous product developments as well as range extensions, engineering analysis, and the extensive experience of the Emerson team place the brand among top global providers.
- Yarway Desuperheater
- Yarway Blow Off Valves
- Yarway Pump Protection Valves
Style JQ Pressure Relief Device Style JQ Pressure Relief Device - Crosby’s Chlorine Service direct spring valves offer a combination pressure relief device designed with internal parts completely isolated from corrosive fluids and environments. Designed to provide dependable overpressure protection for vessels used for the transportation and storage of chlorine and other dangerous commodities, these unique valves are in use worldwide on railroad tank cars, barges and stationary vessels.
- Designed in collaboration with the Chlorine Institute, Inc.
- Provides reliability and safety beyond that possible with a conventional pressure relief valve
- Inlet and outlet diaphragm seals effectively prevent the corrosion of internal working parts and the escape of fugitive emissions
- Choice of 1½” and 4" (38 and 100 mm) inlet sizes
- 1½” (38 mm) model equipped with a special Chlorine Institute-approved inlet flange and metal-to-metal seat
- Optional 1½” 300 lb ANSI raised face flange adapter and elastomer O-ring seat available for exceptional tightness
- 4" (100 mm) model standard with 4" 300 lb ANSI large tongue-faced inlet flange and metal seat
- Raised-face flange available as an option
- Association of American Railroad Approval Nos. SRD-989034 and SRD-989035
Series 82 Pressure Relief Valve for Natural Gas - The Series 82 has a rugged construction designed specifically for high pressure multi stage natural gas compressors.
- Leak-tight performance near set pressure allows higher operating pressures for increased process throughput and optimization
- Two-piece body design with easily replaceable seat and seals reduces downtime and maintenance
- FKM soft seat provides repeatable leak-tight performance
- Bubble tight at 90% or better of set pressure
- Manufactured to ASME Section VIII UV for gas service
- Relieving capacities certified by National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Standard trim components in 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Optional trim to NACE MR-0175 (2002 Edition)
- Gas service only - lift lever not available for air service
Style PRV Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve Style PVR Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve - The Style PVR pressure/vacuum relief valve is a sanitary valve designed specifically for the brewing, beverage, food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
- ASME/NB certified capacities for air, water and steam
- Full compliance with all major global pressure relief standards including ASME VIII, API 526/527, EN4126 and PED/CE
- Highly customizable to meet most applications
- Interchangeable parts to reduce maintenance costs
- Full nozzle configuration
- Simple and reliable design
- Easy maintenance
- Soft seat options for superior seat tightness
- Adjustable blowdown to reduce product loss
Since its founding over a half century ago, TLV's goal has been to produce dependable, long-lasting steam traps. One early outstanding success was the A3, a thermodynamic steam trap offering an amazing 10 times the durability of previous products.
Behind the A3 was the concept of the 'Trouble Less Valve', from which the company name originated. From this solid foundation, the line of products and services has continued to expand, and TLV has become a Steam Specialist Company - a recognized leader in the steam-engineering field.
- Mechanical Steam Traps
- Thermodynamic Steam Traps
- Thermostatic Steam Traps